The Hokitika name is inspired by our nine trips to New Zealand. Hokatika is a small quaint town on the west side of the south island. They are made in the USA to our exacting standards.
The Legend, a high-quality, American made customizable road tandem from $3,975.
- as shown with S&S couplers
- stock colors only
- equipped with 105 10 speed
Frame, Fork, Eccentric Only $2,500
- Long Rear Top Tube 28.5” Up to 30.5″ available (for Stoker Comfort) Custom Option
- Chromoly butted tubeset
- Road Geometry
- Rack & Fender Braze-on’s
- Seven stock color choices
- Wheels Hand Built by Mel
- Excellent Road Gearing 52-39-28
- Up to 11-40 cassette 10 speed
- Disc brake only
- 650B or 700C Wheels
Sizes: Extra Small 20.5 x 16, 21 x 17, 22 x 19, 23 x 17, 23 x 20, XX Large x Large (24 x 17) (24.5 x 20)
Custom Sizes: Available for an additional $400
Custom Size Options: Custom Geometry, Taller Riders, Petite Riders, Longer Rear Top Tubes, Custom Braze-ons
Colors: Black Metalic, Mango Green, Red, Green Metallic, Blue Metalic, Silver Metalic, and Molteni Orange
NOTE: Haka NOW available in SEVEN colors of Powder Coat: Black Gloss, Illusion Blue, Orange, Hot Rod Red, Candy Lime Green, Purple
and Dark Silver
Can be setup for Di2 (must be done at the time of manufacturing)
Why should you buy a 2-BE-ONE?
American made, TIG welded, Chromoly Frame. Has an internal lateral for stiffness and comfort. Set up with all the braze-on’s for touring, centuries or club riding. Priced economically, Good all around components. Can be S&S coupled.
Custom sizing can accommodate riders up to 6′ 8″ in the front.
We cater to larger teams.
Hokitika Gravel Tandem G-2
Go offroad, many braze-ons set up for the Salsa Anything Cage fork.
Complete Bike $4,000
S&S Coupled Version $6,600
- Chromoly frame and fork, 650B Wheelset, Surly Tires (650 x 41), Avid disc brakes, 6 different powder coat colors. Drop or Flat Bars, 105 components, wide range gearing, Ride 2 Triple Cranks
- Riding on gravel roads (where available) is very enjoyable on a tandem like the G-2.
- Good for gravel, trail, single-track, or road
Great components and solid frame have made this one of our most popular models
Great starter tandem that will become a favorite street/trail/mountain bike.
Complete Bike $2,950
A unique 26″ wheel chromoly steel tandem with great components
Drop Bar Version (9 speed) $3,150
- Chromoly Frame made in USA
- Street – Trail – Mountain Geometry
- Reasonable Price
- Disc capable only
Sizes: 18 x 15 (S-S), 19 x 17 (M-S), 22.5 x 19 (L-M), 24 x 18 (XL-M)
Colors: Black Gloss, Illusion Blue, Orange, Hot Rod Red, Candy Lime Green, Purple, and Dark Silver. All Powder Coated with white decals.