Where to Find Us
Velofest Valley Preferred Cycling Center
1151 Mosser Road Breinigsville, PA 18031
Evelyn Hill Cycling women’s only ride
Details to follow
Canadian Tandem Rally
Welland, Ontario, Canada
Midwest Tandem Rally
Fort Wayne, IN 3 days of tandem riding
Date to be determined
Wild Goose Chase
A women only ride
Sea Gull Century
Tandems East is going back to New Zealand’s South Island in 2024 for another amazing tour. We want you to join us!
The South Island is the largest island of the two main islands in New Zealand and is home to some of the purest natural landscapes you’ll ever see as well as some of the most down-to-earth locals you’ll ever meet.
From native bush, to glacial valleys, mountain ranges, star-filled skies, and unique wildlife, nature’s best flourishes against a palette of dramatic scenes.
Ride your tandem on brand new gravel trails and roads that twist and wind around rivers, small towns, rural areas and hills with breath-taking views.
Arrive in Christ Church for a January 2 start. Leave New Zealand January 18, 2024.
Cost $7900.00 US dollars per person. Airfare is additional and approximately $2000.00 per person.
The 17-day trip includes:
- All hotel accommodations
- 14 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 12 dinners
- Dedicated compacted gravel cycling on the South Island’s Great Ride Trail, newly developed in the last five years.
- Cycle deep into New Zealand’s history through tunnels, over bridges, along railways and riverside paths
- Road cycling complimenting the trail rides with handpicked routes.
- Excursions to wineries, natural wonders and places of interest, experience the Elevator Tree Walkway and a whole lot more all with knowledgeable and friendly guides.
- Transport vehicles included.